Escape: The Cabin(No Ads)（APK v1.3RC8）
- Current Version:
- File size: 147M
1、We've had a massive selection of games featured in Pocket Gamer LaunchPad #2 so far, but some of my personal favourites have been the games which operate outside the realms of traditional mobile games. Alula, which placed in one of our Big Indie Pitches earlier in the year, fits the bill perfectly. It's not standard, and it's not what you expect.In Alula you find yourself on a lonely island, knowing only that you're alone and will likely never see another person again. There's a little bit of hope though, as you can plant and maintain life on the island, buying seeds using stardust, and growing them into strong, varied plants to brighten up the lush green land. But, there are some oddities around. The neon pink and purple sky, calming as it is, doesn't quite sit right... when you stargaze (a spawning-pairing puzzle to gain currency for unlocks) black holes appear in the skies tearing apart the stars you're spotting, and there's a tap just jutting out of the island... the only way to refill your watering can. As well as that, you receive instructions and tips through messages in bottles - so there must be somebody else out there? As it turns out, there's a big gameplay loop planned by Miracle Tea (Ruya) which includes sharing with others over the internet, although never directly interacting. Its an interesting offering, especially considering how we've seen games like Sky: Children of the Light create strong communities despite players not being able to directly interact.It's a beautiful game, and I'm really interested in seeing more of it as it develops. That said, it might be a while before we see it again, development is apparently plodding along just fine, but the release is planned for 2022 which - considering how long 2020 has been - certainly feels like its a long time away. In the meantime though, we will try to keep you updated on it, and if you're really interested then definitely check out Alula's Steam page which has some images which tease the multiplayer.Head to the PocketGamer LaunchPad hub to find all of our exclusive announcements from our three-day event
2、The Lion, Jupiter, and the ElephantRecommend: Download Last Day on Earth MOD APK
- Escape: The Cabin(No Ads)
- Did you ever wonder what it'd be like to live in the here and now of The Walking Dead? AMC and Next Games might have you covered as they've announced The Walking Dead: Our World.
- It seems like a huge number of persons are watching Rovio's Angry Bird Movie and this impressive figure is only gonna increase with today's release in the US and then China.If you've played their latest game, Angry Birds Action, there's a little surprise at the end of the movie that works with your smartphone:
- Carcassonne Mod Carcassonne Mod v2.2.2f80702 (Unlock) Features:UnlockThe award-winning tile based board game is finally here on Android! Just a few years after its release, Carcassonne became a modern classic and a must-play. Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters. The players strategically deploy their followers, so called "Meeples", as knights, monks, thieves, or farmers to earn points. The player with the most points after the final scoring wins the game. The ever-changing landscape makes each game a new experience. You can play against clever AI opponents or with up to 5 other players in an online or local multiplayer match.Features:• Android adaption of the award-winning tile-based board game "Carcassonne"• Free Add-On: The River II• Online and local multiplayer mode for up to 6 players• Clever AI opponents with individual strategies• Beginner Mode• Tutorial• Expansion packs now available as in-app purchases: Inns and Cathedrals, Traders and Builders, Crop Circles, The Festival• Language Support: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, JapanesePress:PocketGamer.co.uk - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEARPocketGamer: Readers' Choice Awards - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEARAndroidMag.de: MULTIPLAYER GAME OF THE YEARPocketGamer.co.uk - Silver Award: "A great adaptation of a great board game", "An entire boardgame in your pocket, Carcassonne's unique brand of empire building is, once again, king of the castle."MeAndMyDroid.com - 4.5/5: "Graphically Carcassonne is excellent for a board game and its thematic audio certainly adds atmosphere." - "4.5/5 stars for a well-crafted board game"Gamezebo.com - 4/5: "Carcassonne for Android is a great adaptation of the popular board game"DroidGamers.com: "If you are looking for an enjoyable, easy to play, well built, inexpensive strategy game, I recommend you download Carcassonne for Android"BestAppEver Awards: "Best Android Board Games - Second Place"-------Carcassonne FAQ: http://support.exozet.comFollow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exozet_games
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.